Terms and Conditions
The prices quoted are fixed for acceptance for 30 days from the date of quotation. Upon signing, this will form a legally binding contract between ERI and the customer. All prices quoted are subject to finalisation upon technical survey. A full breakdown of costs is provided upon request; otherwise the system cost usually breaks down to 70% material cost and 30% administration, registration & labour.
- 1. References in these conditions to ERI are references to C2O Media Ltd whose registered office is at: 1-6 St Mary's Court, The High Street, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 8HQ.
- 2. References to the customer references to whom the quotation is addressed and will be referred to as you/your.
- 3. The quotation is subject to availability of equipment and materials.
- 4. Access to the premises is required in order that the installation may be undertaken.
- 5. If you require work to be carried out outside of normal hours ERI may make a reasonable additional charge.
- 6. Deposits for goods and services are refundable if the order is cancelled within 14 working days.
- 7. A deposit may be payable on acceptance of the quotation, ERI will request no more than a maximum deposit of 25% of the total contract cost for solar PV installations. Advanced payments may not exceed 60% of the contract cost, including any deposit amounts.
- 8. ERI will make every reasonable effort to start and complete the work as agreed but cannot accept liability for major delays beyond our control. In the unlikely event that ERI have to cancel the scheduled installation date, an alternative mutually convenient date will be arranged. If any delays do occur we will complete the works as soon as practically possible. In the event of a serious delay for reasons that are beyond your control then you will be entitled to cancel the contract and receive a refund. In the case of delays in the delivery of goods then you may be offered products of equivalent specifications, value and quality that are MCS certified. You have the right to accept the offer, wait for the products ordered or cancel the contract and receive a refund.
- 9. If required, any necessary permission will be in place before work commences on site. ERI have a planning department who can complete the full application process for you, the cost of the planning application will be your responsibility unless otherwise stated.
- 10. The quotation includes the supply and installation of all the components and any material required to carry out the work specified and includes VAT at the current rate unless expressly stated otherwise.
- 11. Unless stated otherwise, the quotation includes the materials required to work and access to relevant areas of the property.
- 12. Our warranty is restricted to only the materials and appliances installed by, or on behalf of ERI.
- 13. ERI warranties installations for a 2 year period from the date of installation. The warranty does not cover acts of vandalism, third party negligence, acts of God or wilful damage.
- 14. There is a 14 working day cooling off period starting from the date of signed acceptance of the quotation during which the customer has the right to cancel the order without penalty. After this time a reasonable charge may be retained by ERI for any unrecoverable costs incurred as a direct result of the cancellation.
- 15. If after technical survey the final system design is markedly different from what was agreed and set out in the quotation survey, then the customer has the right to cancel their order.
- 16. All goods will pass into the property of, and in the title of, the customer as balances are paid to ERI.
- 17. Any free extras are included subject to technical survey, and must be listed on the contract at time of signing. All extras are provided post installation of the main system.
- 18. All figures and projections have been assembled assuming the higher Feed-in-Tariff rate unless stated otherwise. ERI included domestic EPC certificates as part of any PV installation, if you any reason the EPC does not meet the required grade for the higher tariff, the customer will be informed of any improvements needed to the property, or entitled to a full refund minus the cost of the EPC.